(1) Do what you love to do. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
(2) Better be a pirate than to join the navy. Be different.
(3) Don’t worry about too many things at once. Start small, think big.
(4) Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
(5) Stay hungry, Stay foolish.
(6) Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
(7) Learn to say NO to 1000 things.
(8) Don’t do it for the money. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
(9) Learn continually. There’s always one more thing to learn.
(10) Sometimes the first step is the hardest one. Just take it.
(11) Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
(12) Don’t hesitate to throw bad apples out of the company.
(13) All I ask is that, today you do the best work of your entire life.
(14) If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
(15) Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
(16) Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
(17) If I try my best and fail, well I’ve tried my best.
(18) Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
(19) The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who DO.
(20) Older people sit down and ask, “What is it?” But the kids ask, “What can I do with it?”
(21) Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
(22) We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
(23) Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…That’s what matters to me.
(24) My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
(25) Keep looking. Don’t settle.
(26) Think Different…
(1) Don’t Live a Limited Life.
(2) Have Passion.
(3) Design for Yourself.
(4) Don’t Sell Crap.
(5) Build a Great Team.
(6) Don’t Do it for The Money.
(7) Build Around Customers.
(8) Marketing is All About Values.
(9) Be Proud of Your Products.
(10) Stay Hungry Stay Foolish.