(1) Peace begins with a smile.
(2) Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
(3) We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
(4) Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
(5) Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
(6) Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
(7) If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
(8) I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
(9) If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
(10) God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.
(11) It is not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
(12) Joy is a net of love in which you can catch souls.
(13) Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
(14) We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.
(15) If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
(16) Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
(17) We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
(18) Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
(19) One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
(20) The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
(21) The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
(22) We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
(23) The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
(24) Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
(25) We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
(26) If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
(27) There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste; when I see people throwing away things that we could use.
(28) Words which do not give the light of the GOD increase the darkness.
(29) Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.