(1) All birds find shelter during a rain, but eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.
(2) We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
(3) Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get Success.
(4) DREAM is not what you see in Sleep, Dream is the thing which Doesn’t Let You Sleep.
(5) It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
(6) If you want to shine like a Sun, first burn like a Sun.
(7) Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person.
(8) To become ‘unique,’ the challenge is to fight the hardest battle which anyone can imagine until you reach your destination.
(9) Learning gives creativity. Creativity leads to thinking. Thinking provides knowledge. Knowledge makes you great.
(10) Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
(11) You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
(12) Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.
(13) Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
(14) Umbrella can’t stop the rain but can make us stand in rain. Confidence may not bring success but gives us power to face any challenge in life.
(15) The best brains of the nations may be found on the last benches of the classrooms.
(16) You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
(17) Success is when your “Signature” changes to “Autograph”.
(18) Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to those who dream and work.
(19) All of us do not have equal talent. But all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
(20) Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
(21) Without your involvement, you can’t succeed. With your involvement, you can’t fail.
(22) This is my belief that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.
(23) To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
(24) Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize the great life.
(25) Black colour is Sentimental BAD, But Every Black Board Makes the Students Life Bright.
(26) Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
(27) Someone asked me, “who hurt you?” I replied, “My own expectations.”
(28) Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
(29) When the problem arises — become the captain of the problem and defeat it.
(30) If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”. End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.” If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”, So let’s be positive.
(31) No matter what is the environment around you, it is always possible to maintain brand of integrity.
(32) People who are in high and responsible positions if they go against righteousness, righteousness itself will get transformed into a destroyer.
(33) Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.
(34) Small aim is a crime.
(35) The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.
(36) Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.
(37) Where there is righteousness in the heart, there is harmony in the house; when there is harmony in the house, there is order in the nation; when there is order in the nation, there is peace in the world.
(38) Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
(39) Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
(40) Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
(41) Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
(42) Leader Should Know How to Manage Failure.
(43) In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.
(44) Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution.
(45) Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
(46) You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
(47) No sanction can stand against ignited minds.
(48) No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion.
(49) Before God trusts you with success, you have to prove yourself humble enough to handle the big prize.
(50) When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
(51) Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
(52) Your best teacher is your last mistake.
(53) One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.
(54) One best book is equal to hundred good friends, but one good friend is equal to a library.
(55) My message, especially to young people is to have the courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
(56) Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
(57) My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias.
(58) I was a disadvantaged child from a non-educated family, yet I had the advantage of being in the company of great teachers.
(59) Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, calibre, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.
(60) While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.
(61) Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
(62) If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
(63) I’m not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand-to-someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.
(64) I will not be presumptuous enough to say that my life can be a role model for anybody; but some poor child living in an obscure place in an underprivileged social setting may find a little solace in the way my destiny has been shaped.