(1) If you try to please everyone, you will please no one. It’s impossible to lead your life for others’ happiness.
(2) Usually, people who are sensitive need more time to understand the real world.
(3) Money is one thing which rarely unites and mostly divides people.
(4) I realized then that only diseases and not honesty & integrity are passed down to the next generation through genes.
(5) A fire cannot be extinguished with another fire. It is only water that can make a difference.
(6) You may be rich enough to buy comfort & luxuries, but the same money doesn’t define class or give you the ability to purchase it.
(7) You should not be so sensitive. Sensitive people suffer a lot in life.
(8) We can give our children only two things in life which are essential. Strong roots and powerful wings. Then they may fly anywhere and live independently.
(9) When someone gets cheated, that person gets upset not because they have lost money but because he or she realises that they have been foolish enough to be tricked by someone.
(10) Rich or poor, it is good to do our own work and be fit.
(11) Men can do certain things well and women other things. Men and women are complementary to each other. One need not prove one’s strength.
(12) With my experience in life, I want to tell you that having good relationships, compassion & peace of mind is much more important that achievements, awards, degrees or money.
(13) Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set. Nor are there model answer papers.
(14) Struggle is life.
(15) Vision without action is merely a dream; action without vision is merely passing time; but vision and action together can change the world.
(16) When a doctor makes a mistake, a person goes six feet below the ground. When a judge makes a mistake, a person is hung six feet above the ground. But when a teacher makes a mistake, the entire batch of students is destroyed. Don’t ever look down on teachers.
(17) Experience has taught me that honesty is not the mark of any particular class nor is it related to education or wealth. It cannot be taught at any university. In most people, it springs naturally from the heart.
(18) Many a times there is no perfect solution for a given problem. No solution is also a solution. Everything depends upon how you look at it. We make judgments on others depending upon what we think of them.
(19) Money should come slowly over a period of time. Then only does one respect it. Whether it’s a man or a woman, earning too much money in too short a period is as bad as excess liquor.
(20) It is very difficult to earn trust. It takes years to build and it can be destroyed in an instant by one bad deed. Trust requires an enormous amount of integrity and you have to prove every time that you are worthy of it. I am very grateful to our society and community.
(21) She says the secret to her positivity lies in the simplest of things: gratitude for each and every simple pleasure of life.
(22) Most people do not have the same values when they get money. Money changes a person completely. Very few people can withstand the lure of money and they are difficult to find. I have learnt that wherever there is money, people like to take advantage of the situation and maximize their return.
(23) There is a difference between loneliness and solitude. Loneliness is boring, whereas in solitude you can inspect and examine your deeds and your thoughts.
(24) We should always have some aim in life which we must try to achieve while being of help to others.
(25) I knew then that to come up in life you require talent, hard work, aggression and connections.
(26) Who is the best friend to a man and a woman?” The answer is: “A wife to her husband and a husband to his wife.
(27) I can give you many examples of people who may not have studied much but have done well for themselves because they believed they could.